Between two moves and a trip to Chicago, I didn’t make time to publish new content this month. Not that there wasn’t anything to write about… I just needed a little break before I got back into the swing of things.
As July 2018 comes to a close, I’d like to share a few thoughts — unfiltered and unedited. This will give you an idea of where my next blog post is going, so stay tuned for that…
In short, moving out of my apartment was a huge step in the right direction, but even in the midst of all the positive changes, I’ve had to face some harsh realities. I won’t go into details about them right now, but let me just say that I truly and deeply long for the day…
- When all traces of fear and hopelessness disappear
- When feelings of rejection and inadequacy are no longer a thing
- When my battles with depression and anxiety come to an end
- When the pressures to do more and to become more (for the sake of acceptance) cease
- When the tensions of the unknown subside
- When what “they” think isn’t a question
- When joy overflows
- When true rest (of body, mind, and spirit) is within reach
- When light drives out all darkness
- When I am made whole
- When the answer to the “why” becomes clear
- When my Lord and Savior appears
- When I am HOME… For good.
Do you long for Eternity?
Do you recognize – on a regular basis – that despite the comforts of this world and all it has to offer, you are not truly at home? Do you long to be in the presence of our Heavenly Father?