Hello, faithful readers! We made it! Seven posts over seven days, dedicated to advice for singles. Personally, I think it was a strong start to the re-launch of my blog and perfectly set the stage for many more blog posts to come.
“If you’re not having fun, then you’re not doing it right!”
“Say yes to being spontaneous!”
This is soooo important.
From one single to another: you should be enjoying yourself! Get out there and make some memories. Prioritize fun and spontaneity – both solo and among friends!
- Commit to trying something new.
- Explore different places and learn about different cultures.
- Get out of your comfort zone.
- Take risks (but don’t get crazy!)
- Celebrate often and learn the meaning of true joy/contentment.
- Get lost in a good book.
- Create a soundtrack for your life.
- Pay for a personal photo shoot.
- Participate in a challenge.
- Start a blog, or tackle some other project!
Whatever it is… Have fun and try not to think too hard about it. By that, I mean don’t give into the urge to excessively plan or put things off for a later day. The reality is that tomorrow is not promised, so make the most of the time you have for yourself now; and strive to live with no regrets.
I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again: your future self will thank you!
Wrap up with me tomorrow…